My Busy Day - Magnetic Rewards Chart
Designed for 3 to 5 year old children to help them identify the events of their day. This can include routines as well as regular activities and play options. Move the magnets once an activity has been completed to get ready for the next event of the day.
Activity Chart Includes:
* Durable A4 magnetic base sheet
* 50 picture tiles with bright and fun images to help identify the days activities
* Including reward stars and 2 blank tiles
* Professionally die cut on a thick quality magnet
* Coloured information sheet on A4 gloss paper including suggestions for use Magnetic Moves Charts offer several unique features:
Move your magnets: * Children are encouraged to interact with their chart by moving their magnets once a task is completed. This facilitates independence and fosters a sense of autonomy and control over daily events. It also helps younger children transition between activities.
Reward stars included:
* Reward star magnets allow parents to use the charts as an avenue for acknowledging good behaviours
* Incorporating them with the chart can motivate children to work through their routines or activities. However parents can choose to use the rewards for other behaviours which may not be related to the activity charts. Colour Coded (Activity Charts only):
* Each magnet comes with a colour strip along the bottom which denotes the type of activity it is. Categories include Routine, Active, Creative, Sedentary, Social, Parent orientated & Fun. In this way parents can note the balance of activities within their child’s day. Customise:
* Each child is different and so each chart can be customised to outline the events of their day and to include aspects of routine activities which children may require guidance with. Gender neutral:
* Each chart depicts both boys and girls, meaning you don’t need a “girl” chart and a “boy” chart.
Magnetic Moves was started in 2009 by sisters Joanne and Robyn. They are mothers to 7 children between them and Robyn is also an Occupational Therapist. Magnetic Moves grew out of a discussion about how to manage busy homes, and help kids develop independence throughout the day. Jo was also looking for ways to help her child with sensory processing issues stay calm during times of transition and to know what to expect in his day.
PRE ORDER anticipated shipping 7 to 10 days DUE TO HIGH DEMAND