Times Tables - Decals
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.13 AUD fortnightly with More info
I don't know about your children, however mine LOVE drawing on the shower screen and the other day William was showing Oliver how to make letters and this gave me an idea.... :-D
Introducing our Times Tables Educational Shower Decal... the perfect way for kids to practise their times tables while having fun at the same time.
AND they will practise again and again and again :-D
The decal sticks to the dry size of the shower screen... sticky is on the front. IF you don't like the idea of having the sticker in the shower please select the reverse sticker option.
1. Ensure the area is clean of any residue. Best to use rubbing alcohol or soap and water to have a grease free surface.
2. Rub a credit card or similar across the transfer tape (the clear layer) will remove bubbles and have the sticker stick to the transfer tape instead of the backing.
3. Peel the backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and re-smooth with the credit card to get it to adhere.
4. Place the decal in the desired spot. You can leave the transfer tape on for 24 hours, but this isn’t always necessary.
5. Peel the tape off at an angle pressing down as you go so that you don’t peel the decal off the surface. Can rub over the decal to ensure it is firmly stuck down.
Please note stickers / decals are made to order due the number of different colour options available. Orders can take between 7 to 10 days.