The Coffee Apple
Scarbles Marble Wooden Board Game
Scarbles is a fantastically fun game that provides children the opportunity to develop a variety of skills. From learning the basics of the game to learning to develop strategies to win and of course beat the parents and grandparents.
This awesome game is designed to enhance children’s concentration and problem solving skills, including counting, addition and subtraction.
Scarbles makes a perfect gift for friends and family and it's made right here in Melbourne by a small family business
The game is made using local sustainably grown timber and is sure to well loved long after the children have finished school.
This game really will last for years, bringing families hours of enjoyment.
Goal: To be the first player to get rid of all the marbles on your side.
Set up: Place 4 marbles in each of the 8 playing holes facing each player.
* Players sit opposite each other.
* You can choose which player goes first and you play in a clockwise direction.
* You can only pickup marbles on your side.
* To move, you choose a hole and pick up all the marbles. In a clockwise direction starting from the next hole you place only one marble into each hole until all the marbles which were picked up are used.
* If the last marble of your move lands in either of the holes at the end, you get to have another turn.
* The winner is the first player to get rid of all the marbles from their side.
* 2 Players only. If more players, a great idea is to hold championships.
Variations: You can play in both directions or vary the number of marbles in each hole. For example a 6 year old likes to setup the board with 2 marbles in each of the 8 playing holes.
TIP: Planning ahead is essential to win.
MARBLES ARE INCLUDED :-)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: This game has marbles that are not suitable for children under 3 years.