LEAPS AND LEDGES
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Leaps and Ledges by Mindware
Take friendly competition to a new level as you race your opponents to the top of this colorful tower! Leaps and Ledges puts a twist to the traditional board game with its intriguing design—sending daring players up and down instead of around. Play your cards just right to move your pawns up in small steps or big leaps—but beware; only pawns of the same color can occupy a level. Some cards allow you to sabotage your opponents by sending them down levels or by knocking them off completely. Watch out for sneaky players on a rampage—they will knock everyone off on their way up! Wild cards add suspense to the mix by knocking opponents backwards or forcing them to overshoot the top crown. To be safe, move your pawns in pairs and protect them from attacks. The first player to get all four of their pawns to the top is the tower champion! With multiple strategy tricks to learn, you'll be tempted to challenge family and friends again and again! For 2 to 4 players.
• Strengthens math, strategy and problem-solving skills
• Fast pace family game that's adaptable to a wide range of ages and skill levels
• Sturdy base, 15 colorful platforms, tower crown, 72 playing cards and 15 pawns
• Cards are numbered 1-12 plus four types of specialty cards: "Flip, Rampage, Wild and Precision"
- Brand: MindWare
- Number of Players: 2, 3, 4
- Age Recommendation: Ages 8 and up
- FamilyFun Magazine's Top 10 Board Games Editors of FamilyFun Magazine tested hundreds of games -- board, card, dice, and electronic -- to find the very best for kids and parents.
- NAPPA National Parenting Publications Award NAPPA is the most comprehensive awards program for Children's Products and Parenting Resources. Our independent panels of judges are experts in their fields with extensive professional experience working with children and parents. They evaluate hundreds of products to select the most fun, appealing, safe, educational, age-appropriate and enduring products so that parents can make the best purchasing choices for their families.
- National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval program is an independent testing procedure conducted by volunteer parents, children and educators. Products are evaluated for level of desirability, sturdiness, interactive stimulation and other ingredients essential in the make-up of a quality product.
- Parents' Choice Award
- Recommended by Mensa Award It indicates that a game is original and creative in concept, challenging, a good value for the price, easy to comprehend and play, and, above all, fun!
- Toy Insider Top Holiday Toys Award With over 80 years of combined experience in the toy industry, the Toy Insider's editorial team knows what makes a great toy, and they evaluate toys based on a five-point criterion: play value, originality, skill building, product integrity, and fun factor. They aim to ensure that the price tag matches how much fun the toy is, evaluate the educational and social benefits of each toy, and spend time playing to understand how kids would respond to toys.