Your adventurous settlers seek to tame the remote but rich isle of Catan. Start by revealing Catan's many harbours and regions: pastures, fields, mountains, hills, forests, and desert. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game.
● No two games are the same!
● Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. Use resource combinations- grain, wool, ore, brick, and lumber-to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements, and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards, or lucky dice (even outside your turn).
But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious gains! Catan (aka The Settlers of Catan) has been awarded with "Game of the Year," "Hall of Fame," and even "Game of the Century" honors in Germany, the United States, and a host of other countries worldwide. An international favourite, it's been called the "Perfect Social Game."
Product Info Ages: 10+
Playing Time: 60 minutes
Made in: U.S.A. Components 19 Hexagonal Region Tiles 6 Sea Frame Pieces 9 Extra harbor Pieces 20 Wooden Settlement Pieces 16 Wooden City Pieces 16 Wooden Road Pieces 95 Resources Cards 25 Development Cards 4 Building Cost Cards 2 Special Bonus Cards 18 Number Tokens 2 Dice 1 Wooden Robber Pawn 1 Rulebook & Almanac.
- 3-4 Players, 60 minute playing time
- Tons of replay value
- New graphics, board and cards
- Expanded Rule Book
- Winner of “Game of the Century” award