My Busy School Week - Magnetic Rewards Chart
Designed for children at primary school or Kindergarten to help them keep track of regular school week activities such as sport or show & tell.
Move the magnets at the bottom as they work through morning or evening routines.
Activity Chart Includes:
* Durable A4 magnetic base sheet
* 50 picture tiles with bright and fun images to help identify the days activities
* Including reward stars and 2 blank tiles
* Professionally die cut on a thick quality magnet
* Coloured information sheet on A4 gloss paper including suggestions for use
Rewards Charts offer several unique features:
Move your magnets:
* Children are encouraged to interact with their chart by moving their magnets once a task is completed. This facilitates independence and fosters a sense of autonomy and control over daily events. It also helps younger children transition between activities.
Reward stars included:
* Reward star magnets allow parents to use the charts as an avenue for acknowledging good behaviours
* Incorporating them with the chart can motivate children to work through their routines or activities. However parents can choose to use the rewards for other behaviours which may not be related to the activity charts.
Colour Coded (Activity Charts only):
* Each magnet comes with a colour strip along the bottom which denotes the type of activity it is. Categories include Routine, Active, Creative, Sedentary, Social, Parent orientated & Fun. In this way parents can note the balance of activities within their child’s day.
* Each child is different and so each chart can be customised to outline the events of their day and to include aspects of routine activities which children may require guidance with.
* Each chart depicts both boys and girls, meaning you don’t need a “girl” chart and a “boy” chart.